Who Is To Blame For Your Accident Injuries?
A motor vehicle accident can leave you with severe hardships, including medical bills, wage loss, and pain and suffering. One of the key elements in a personal injury claim arising from an auto accident is determining who is at fault.
At the Law Office of Jeffrey A. Jones, P.A., in Minneapolis, we are committed to protecting the rights of the injured after motor vehicle accidents in the Twin Cities and throughout Minnesota. Our attorneys have the experience and investigative resources to uncover the true causes of car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicycle and mass transit accidents.
We Hold Negligent Drivers Accountable
Many car accidents on Minnesota streets and roads are the direct result of negligent behavior. We are prepared to handle any such accident claim, including those involving:
- Distracted driving: All forms of distracted driving are dangerous, including sending and receiving text messages.
- Drunk driving: Every time a person gets behind the wheel while intoxicated, he or she is putting innocent lives at risk. We hold drunk drivers accountable for their careless behavior.
- Hit-and-run accidents: What happens when the at-fault driver flees the scene? You still have rights, and we can protect them.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims: When the at-fault driver is underinsured or has no insurance at all, we can help you pursue compensation from your own insurance policy.
- Auto defects: Not all accidents are the result of careless drivers. If an auto manufacturer is to blame for your injuries, we can help.
Whatever the cause of your accident, our lawyers will work tenaciously to identify all liable parties. We have a proven record of success handling motor vehicle accident claims for clients in Minneapolis and throughout the state.
Talk To An Attorney Who Can Protect Your Rights
Our law firm can help you fight for the fair compensation you deserve after an auto accident in Minnesota. Contact us today online or by telephone at 612-335-9975 to arrange your free initial consultation.