Help For Cyclists Who Get Hurt On Their E-Bike
If you have been a cyclist riding on the streets using an e-bike, you may already understand the dangers of other vehicles on the road. Incidents may occur because car and truck drivers do not expect to see an e-bike on the road, or because they were not paying attention. Either way, when a driver hits a cyclist, the consequences for the cyclist can be devastating.
At the Law Office of Jeffrey A. Jones, P.A., we are here to help Minnesotans throughout the state recover the compensation they have a right to receive to help them heal after their e-bike accident. While e-bikes are relatively new in popularity, we have decades of experience in similar cases. We are prepared to guide you through every step of your injury claim.
The Road To Resolving Your Claim
After the accident, your main priority should be getting the medical attention you need and following your doctor’s orders. We also recommend meeting with an experienced personal injury lawyer at Law Office of Jeffrey A. Jones, P.A., as soon as possible. If you have a claim for negligence because of another driver’s actions or inactions causing your injuries, we can discuss how to proceed with our legal team. If we are representing your claim, you can rest easy knowing that we will defend your best interests throughout every stage of the process, including:
- Investigating the events of your accident and gathering evidence to support your claim
- Documenting your treatment process to illustrate the extent of your injuries
- Assembling your case with evidence like the police report, reports of your damage or injuries, your medical records, and documentation of lost income and other expenses
- Negotiating for the compensation you deserve so that it covers the current and future costs of your recovery
- Undergoing litigation if negotiations do not result in a fair settlement
As we walk you through every step, we will answer any questions you may have, explain what we are doing for you in your accident claim, and how we expect your claim to resolve. At our Golden Valley office, you will receive the personalized representation you deserve from your personal injury lawyer.